Overnight Pet Care Administrator
Poochy Doos, LLC is a fun, forward-thinking company that provides a supportive, up-beat environment in which to excel and pursue both personal and professional growth while pursuing a career in professional pet sitting.
This professional pet sitting job gives you:
- The ability to make money in a way you never thought possible – spending time loving-up on pets
- Freedom & flexibility to work when you want
- Control over your own schedule
- Significant supplemental income
- Time outdoors to get exercise
- Peace of mind doing a rewarding, important job
Occasional Overnight Pet Sitting to include dog walking and the delivery of all pet sitting amenities between the hours of 6:30 pm to 6:30 am and/or 8:30 pm to 6:30 am, at various client homes in Fort Collins, providing:
Associates or Bachelors degree desirable, but not required. Applicants must have an extensive background of personal pet ownership and/or significant pet sitting and dog walking job experience. All applicants must have excellent canine and feline handling skills. Individuals must be committed and self-motivated to continue their personal education in pet care.
Soft Skill-Set Requirements:
In addition to having excellent written and oral communication skills, successful candidates will be:
Hard Skill-Set & Equipment Requirements:
- Ability to service clients in Mid-Town and South Fort Collins
- Feline and canine handling expertise
- Pet 1st Aid Class w/i 90 days of job acceptance
- Ability to walk/hike 2-5 miles on rocky and soft-surface terrain
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Successfully pass the Poochy Doos, LLC “Mustard Test”
- Successfully pass a hands-on independent skills assessment test
- Successfully demonstrate your inter-personal communication skills
- Pass a criminal background check
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Possess a clean DMV record
- Have reliable transportation
- Have access to a computer
- Have Internet Access
- Have a smart phone
- Be able to work independently
- Have a highly flexible schedule
- Be available during our Prime Operating Hours
- This is an Independent Contractor Position
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Independent Contractors are in charge of their own hours and must be highly skilled at time management.
This is a tremendously fun and rewarding job that offers the opportunity to positively impact the lives of pets and their families, while being personally challenging & fulfilling.
Our pet sitting clientele in Fort Collins is growing quickly and industry-wide growth is projected well into the foreseeable future.
Have questions? Please do not call or stop by our offices. Please shoot us an e-mail.
How To Apply:
Fill our our Be A Pet Sitter Form. Note: you will need to have your cover letter and resumé ready to submit.
ALL INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCARDED.