Pet Care Administrator
This professional pet sitting job gives you:
- The ability to make money doing what you love – providing pet care.
- Freedom & flexibility to work when and where you want.
- Control over your own schedule.
- Significant supplemental income.
- Time to enjoy the outdoors year-round.
- Peace of mind doing an important, rewarding and fulfilling job.
Provide Pet Sitting and dog walking services in Fort Collins, CO that includes:
Associates degree desirable, but not required. Successful candidate will have an extensive background of personal pet ownership and/or significant pet sitting and dog walking experience. All applicants must have excellent canine and feline handling skills. Individuals must be committed and self-motivated to continue their personal education in pet care.
Soft Skill-Set Requirements:
In addition to having excellent written and oral communication skills, successful candidates will be:
- Skilled in Time Management
Hard Skill-Set & Equipment Requirements:
- Ability to service clients in north Fort Collins
- Feline and canine handling expertise
- Pet 1st Aid Class w/i 30 days of job acceptance
- Ability to walk/hike 2-5 miles on rocky and soft-surface terrain
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Successfully pass the Poochy Doos, LLC “Mustard Test”
- Successfully pass a hands-on independent skills assessment test
- Successfully demonstrate good communication skills
- Pass a criminal background check
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Have reliable transportation
- Have access to a computer
- Have Internet Access
- Have a smart phone
- Be able to work independently
- Have a highly flexible schedule
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
This is a tremendously fun and rewarding job that offers the opportunity to positively impact the lives of pets and their families, while being personally fulfilling.
Have questions? Please do not call or stop by our offices. Please shoot us an e-mail.
How To Apply:
Fill our our Be A Pet Sitter Form. Note: you will need to submit your cover letter and resumé.
ALL INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCARDED.